Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud – 2016 Edition – openSAP
- Solution:User Experience
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Application developers
- Mobile application developers
- UX designers
- IT professionals
- Solution consultants
- Anyone interested in User Experience (UX), SAP Fiori, and Design Thinking
- Basic understanding of business processes typically addressed by SAP
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Get to Know SAP Fiori UX
- Week 2: Design Your First SAP Fiori App
- Week 3: Get Ready to Create Your First App
- Week 4: Create Your First SAP Fiori App
- Week 5: Enhance an SAP Fiori Master Detail App
- Week 6: Extend SAP Fiori Apps
- Week 7: Build Your Own SAP Fiori App
- Week 2 – 6: Submit Your App Mock-Up for Peer Review, Conduct Peer Reviews (“Design Challenge”)
- Week 7 – 10: Submit Your App for Peer Review, Conduct Peer Reviews (“Develop Challenge”)
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest