Cross-Application Processes in ERP MM and SD
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- In this course, participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business processes in Sales and Distribution and Materials Management, and identify the associated Customizing settings.
- This course is aimed at project team members responsible to implementing cross application business processes in Sales and Distribution and Materials Management.
- Participants wishing to familiarize themselves with the basic execution of cross-application business processes and implementation in the standard SAP ERP.
- SCM600Processes in Sales and Distribution
- SCM500Processes in Procurement
- General business knowledge in the areas of the content topics
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP7
- Third-party order processing
- Cross-company-code sales
- Stock transfers within a company code
- Cross-company-code stock transfers
- Advanced Returns Management (supplier and customer returns)
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest