Features and Functions of Demand Planning (SCM APO)
- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of the features and functions of demand planning with SAP APO
- This course is aimed at users, key users, project team members and consultants responsible for supporting the features and functions in Demand Planning with SAP SCM based on the component SAP APO 7.0.
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using an earlier version of SAP APO.
- SCM200Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 3
- Navigation of the Interactive Planning table
- Using the chart engine (EhP 1)
- Personalizing and using the PlannerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Home Page (EhP 2)
- Integration scenarios with Collaborative Planning
- Setup and use of various Forecasting techniques
- Creation and Maintenance of Demand Planning Master Data
- Life cycle Planning
- Promotion Planning
- Release/Transfer from Demand Planning
- Mass Processing
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest