Quality Issue Management
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Realize the usage possibilities of the Quality Issue Managements (QIM)
- Understanding the connection of SAP QIM to existing Systems, e.g. SAP- ERP- systems
- Using SAP QIM as a central access point for processing and controlling quality issues, even from other systems and applications (e.g. FMEA, audit, quality reports, service reports)
- People responsible for Issue and Activity-management in their company
- Members of project teams, people from the departments.
- Basic knowledge in Issue and Activity Management.
- PLM400(Quality Management)
- Knowledge in the processing of Issues and activities in SAP-ERP- systems are an advantage while participating in this course.
Course based on software release
- SAP Quality Issue Management (SAP QIM) 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Overview over the Quality Issue Management
- Objects in QIM
- Catalogues and Codes
- Processing Issues and Activities in QIM
- Worklists in QIM
- Connecting SAP QIM to already existing SAP-ERP-Systems
- 8D-Processes in SAP QIM
- Reporting in QIM
- Customizing and Adaptation in QIM