- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course explains the specific IS-U knowledge required for mapping typical business processes within a company and the integration of these processes into the Customer Interaction Center.
- Participants learn how to execute the most important business processes in customer service.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Customer Interaction Center
- Operation and user-specific modification of CIC processes
- Design of the CIC interface
- Processing of business transactions
- Customer information/contacts
- Disconnection/reconnection of installations
- Master data generator
- Customizing functions