Billing and Invoicing
- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants learn about the billing-relevant master data and IS-U/CCS functions. They also gain an understanding of the billing process flow, up to and including invoicing and bill printing.
- Participants will use exercises to learn how to maintain existing rates, create new constructs, and edit budget billing plans.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Rate structure Ã¢â€ â€™ Rate types and rate categories Ã¢â€ â€™ Prices Ã¢â€ â€™ Billing schemas Ã¢â€ â€™ Rate determination
- Billing process Ã¢â€ â€™ Functions (including periodic and period-end billing) Ã¢â€ â€™ Simulation Ã¢â€ â€™ Outsorting Ã¢â€ â€™ Reversal Ã¢â€ â€™ Manual billing
- Invoicing Ã¢â€ â€™ Bill print-out Ã¢â€ â€™ Budget billing plan Ã¢â€ â€™ Reversal
- Business Process Exception Management (BPEM)
- Discounts and surcharges
- Special billing features
- Customizing functions