With the managerial accounting functionality of SAP ERP Financials, your enterprise can collect, assign, and analyze costs to evaluate the profitability of markets, channels, products, and customer segments. As a result, your managers get the detailed information they need to proactively manage global business performance, profit, and growth.
Training courses for this curriculum will provide you with the knowledge you need to:
- Collect overhead, direct, and indirect costs at the event level
- Assign costs to cost structures in a clear, traceable manner
- Follow a best-practice, structured approach to cost assignments, from overhead management down to the product or market segment
- Drill down into supporting events and documents from high-level, operational results
- Analyze profitability by product, market, customer, service, or channel segment
- Hold managers at all levels of the organization accountable for efficient and effective use of resources