- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Course participants learn the functions of cash management and the short and medium-term liquidity monitoring.
- Long-term financial budgeting is not covered in this course.
- Learn how to use Customizing to adapt the system to meet your company- specific requirements.
- Project team
- Practical knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting
- AC010Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Experience with the SAP system (application and Customizing
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Short-term financial budgeting – daily financial status (calculation of daily balances based on value dates)
- Manual memo records
- Manual check deposit (design entry screens, create posting rules)
- Electronic and manual bank statement (application and Customizing; company-specific posting rules and account determination)
- Medium-term financial budgeting – liquidity forecast (projection of cash flows, taking account of payment history; integration with logistics data and financial transactions)
- Account clearing
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest