SAP Commodity Procurement and Sales
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- In this course, participants learn about SAP Commodity Management in Procurement and Sales processes. This includes commodity specific configuration settings and commodity pricing. Participants will gain knowledge on how to integrate the necessities of commodity management into ERP logistic processes.
- Project manager
- Project team members
- Experienced Logistics Consultant, knowledge of ERP pricing is beneficial.
- SAP01SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- Solution Release EhP7 for ERP 6.0
- Commodity Management overview
- Derivative contract specifications (DCS) overview
- Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE)
- Configurable Parameters and Formulas (CPF)
- Quotation Forecasts
- Price fixation
- Logistic to Trading Integration
- Commodity Documents in ERP Materials Management and ERP Sales and Distribution
- Provisional & differential invoicing in MM and SD
- Document Revaluation
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest